Perrysburg Area Democratic Club's New Book Discussion Group at Gathering Volumes, our local independent bookstore, at 196 E. South Boundary St. on the 4th Sunday of the month at 2 p.m.
- March 26 – Sinclair Lewis – It Can’t Happen Here
- April 23 – Mark and Paul Engler – This is an Uprising
- May 21 (1 week early due to Memorial Day Weekend) – Margaret Atwood – Handmaid’s Tale
- June 25 – Ta-Nehisi Coates – Between the World and Me
- July 23 – Ray Bradbury – Fahrenheit 451
- August 27 – J D Vance – Hillbilly Elegy
The inaugural meeting of PADC Women's Caucus, led by Trustee Kerry Wellstein, will be at her home (145 W. 2nd St.) on Wednesday, February 15 from 7-9 p.m. Please bring an appetizer or dessert to share and BYOB. Please let me know if you plan to attend. Facebook event link: